Thursday 25 November 2010

my music magazine

My music magazine is called 'Homesick' which gets its name from one of my favorite bands albums and is relevant as it focuses on UK bands.
For my logo I am going to use a common tattoo font as it is recognisable and easy to use,
I will include a 50's style baseball motif as it will attract people's attention.
My Unique selling point is that I will give underground bands coverage who normally wouldn't get coverage in a standard magazine. My magazine is for a less covered area: 16 - 29 year olds who like the underground UK hardcore scene

If I compare my magazine to NME as I will be using a similar layout so things are easy to find in the magazine,

1 comment:

  1. Why did you decide to use a 50's baseball motif for this genre of music? Why does the underground hardcore scene get little coverage? Separate out your initial ideas post to your comparisons with other publications post.

    ReplyDelete