Wednesday 15 December 2010

evaluation of my college magazine.

With my college magazine, a few things didnt work out. my contents page has the most problems, for example: the background colour didnt blend, the colours for the textboxes did not suit, and the pictures were rushed and don't suit the design i hoped for. also the illustrator font was a bit unreadable.

I was delayed by rushing pictures as i didnt have opportunities to do college related photos, as i was focusing on photography, and my lack of skill in InDesign was a burden.

I would of added more pictures and a better layout.

The front cover picure worked well as it was unique and arty, as it was aimed at art students, and the simple font cover font for cover lines also worked.


Some areas were professionalized but it was sort of an amateur magazine, and it had potential.


I would make a more precise layout and make sure my early pictures are more arty instead of some last minute throwups. and improve my indesign skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment