Wednesday 19 January 2011

survey results

22 people took my survey, this is my results:
Gender: 7 male, 15 female. this shows it appeals to both genders.
Age: 20 aged 10-19, 2 aged 20-30. this shows that it has a predominantly teenage audience.
Magazines: my results showed that music and tattoo based magazines were the most popular among my audience so i will use tattoos in my magazine to add a double appeal.
Genres: my results showed that the 3 most popular genres were pop-punk, hardcore and metal. this means that to appeal to my audience i will feature these three genres.
This graph shows that metal hardcore and pop punk were the 3 most popular genres.
Magazine Name: my results showed mixed appreciation of this name, with some hating it and some loving it, so i will keep the name as the same, as there is no debate against it.
Types of articles: my results showed the most popular articles would be gig and tour reviews, new and upcoming bands, nude tattooed women and interviews with bands and tattoo artists. so for my double page feature i will use one of these ideas.
Colours: my results showed that black, grey, red and white are  the most popular coours of choice so i will use those.
Artists: my results showed that i should use less popular bands that are up and coming in my feature, so i will.
Pay: results showed that the optimum price is £1-£1.50 andt he second most is £1.50-£2.50 so i will make it £1.50.
This graph showed the two most popular cost ranges were £1-£1.50 and £1.50-£2.50, so i took the common factor:£1.50 and used it as my most popular cost so that will be the final price of the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment