Wednesday 16 February 2011

contents page

the idea i wanted to create was a simple easy contents, like nme magazine, which i used as the base, i stole the ideas of the subscribe, the centre main articles, and the band index.
this is what i got in one lesson:
i used the band index on one side as it allows the reader to focus on the parts of the magazine they want to read and are attracted to. the centre pictures. the main two articles are placed in the middle as they are the ones that would appeal to my target audience.

my final product reflects NME in another way:
in my final product of my contents page i have reflected NME in its layout: band index  on the left, main articles in the centre and the rest of the contents on the right. this reflects NME magazines layout so my audience will recognise it  and it will make it more easily navigable for my audience, which will convince them to buy it.
                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment