Friday 18 February 2011

this is the final product of my music magazines front page. overall i believe that i did a good job on it but by going against conventions i caused myself a few problems. my magazine logo had to have a white background which gives a patchy effect. also, the red boxes do invade the vital areas of my page. if i could go back i would re-shoot this picture and use a 3/4 body shot to appeal to conventions(i chose full body). other than that my magazine seems to meet my standards,

1 comment:

  1. AS Media: log is fairly up to date but could do with some additional illustrations to use as evidence to demonstrate his understanding of InDesign. Things that need developing in the next two weeks: contact sheet to include all of the photos that you have taken for this project, with the ones you have selected highlighted and justified, screenshots showing the development of your music magazine, annotate to discuss the tools you have used, analysis of magazine covers, including images. Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-17JVA6uFc. Working at grade: B/C.

    ReplyDelete